Through more than 200 years of experience, Fichet has been at the forefront of new security solutions and locking technologies. Integrating the latest advances, our ranges still pursue this commitment—coupled with innovative ergonomics and high quality French design
Fichet safes offer the highest levels of certified burglary, fire or blast resistance according to the most stringent international standards. All ranges are also generally certified by A2p for compliance with EN 1143-1.
High risk solutions
Fichet supplies certified solutions for high risk sectors such as banking and luxury retail where secure storage of cash, jewels and high value goods is an absolute priority.
Solutions tailored to protect your valuables
Fichet’s security solutions combine performance with superior design and ergonomics
- Extensive ranges: 7 protection grades (0 to VI), volumes from 10 to 1,200 litres and a wide choice of internal fittings
- Extensive certification: A2p certification for burglary resistance (as per EN 1143-1), up to 1-hour certified resistance to fire (as per LFS 30 P and NT Fire 017 – 60 Paper) and certified blast resistance (as per EN 1143-1 EX)
- Fichet locks: certified mechanical or electronic locks: MxB, Nectra, Moneo, GSL 1000 (A2p/VdS certification as per EN 1300)
- Superior ergonomics: reduced footprints, smart handles and optimized use of locks
- French design and quality: all products are designed and manufactured in France on the same production site compliant with ISO 9001 standards for Quality Management Systems and ISO 14000 for Environmental Risk Management Systems