- Train workers on one, multi-purpose gas monitor and reduce the risk and investment of having different devices in the field.
- Improve team and site safety by locally sharing alarms and gas readings between wirelessly connected Ventis Pro5 monitors.
- Get real-time location and alarm data directly from Ventis Pro5 gas monitors to a designated safety contact with the optional cellular or wi-fi battery pack.
- Reinforce safe behavior with programmable alarm action messages like “EVACUATE” or “VENTILATE” based on alarm level.
- Simplify the user experience with the ability to hide unnecessary screens based on user needs, role, industry, or site.
Combustible Gases/Methane – Catalytic Bead
O2, CO, CO/H2 low, H2S, HCN, NH3, NO2, PH3, SO2, Cl2 – Electrochemical
CO2, CH4, CO2/LEL, CO2/CH4, HC – Infrared
Combustible Gases: 0-100% LEL in 1% increments
Methane (CH4): 0-5% of vol in 0.01% increments
Ammonia (NH3): 0-500 ppm in 1 ppm increments
Carbon Monoxide (CO): 0-2,000 ppm in 1 ppm increments
Carbon Monoxide (CO/H2 low): 0-1,000 ppm in 1 ppm increments
Carbon Monoxide/Hydrogen Sulfide: CO: 0-1,500 ppm in 1 ppm increments
H2S: 0-500 ppm in 0.1 ppm increments
Chlorine (Cl2): 0-50 ppm in 0.1 ppm increments
Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S): 0-500 ppm in 0.1 ppm increments
Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN): 0-30 ppm in 0.1 ppm increments
Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2): 0-150 ppm in 0.1 ppm increments
Oxygen (O2) (Standard/Long-Life): 0-30% of vol in 0.1% increments
Phosphine (PH3): 0-10 ppm in 0.01 ppm increments
Sulfur Dioxide (SO2): 0-150 ppm in 0.1 ppm increments
Carbon Dioxide (CO2): 0-5% vol in 0.01% increments
Methane (CH4): 0-5% vol in 0.01% increments 5-100% vol in 0.1% increments
Carbon Dioxide/Combustible: CO2: 0-5% vol in 0.01% increments
LEL: 0-100% LEL in 1% increments
Carbon Dioxide/Methane: CO2: 0-5% vol in 0.01% increments
CH4: 0-5% vol in 0.01% increments
CH4: 5-100% vol in 0.1% increments
Hydrocarbons: 0-100% LEL in 1% increments
LENS Wireless Technology
Wireless connectivity in the Ventis Pro5 connects workers to live monitoring software via cellular, wi-fi, satellite, or to peers on-site through LENS Wireless. Respond quickly in an emergency with real-time alerts that show who needs help, why they need help, and where theyre located. With Ventis Pro5, your workers will be safer than ever before.
- Take the guesswork out of gas detection by setting custom, actionable alarms for up to five of the following gases: LEL (Methane), LEL (Pentane), Cl2, CO, H2S, HCN, NO2, NH3, O2, PH3, SO2
- See all your people in one place with flexible, automatic connectivity to iNet Now live monitoring via cellular, wi-fi, or satellite
- Share real-time gas readings, man-down, and panic alarms between peers, so the entire team knows who is in danger and why
- Improve asset management by programmatically assigning monitors to your team, so you know who had the monitor when it went into alarm or when it went missing.
- Reduce human error with clear instructions (EVACUATE) when an instrument goes into alarm
- Reduce the risk and cost of having different devices in the field by using one multi-purpose gas monitor across your site for everything from personal monitoring to confined space entry
- Endure the harshest conditions thanks to an IP68 rating backed by a Guaranteed for Life warranty
EASILY MAINTAIN YOUR VENTIS PRO5
Keep your Ventis Pro5 monitors up and running with a DSXi Docking Station, which automatically bump tests, calibrates, charges, and uploads gas detector data each time you dock a monitor. The docking station also keeps your monitors up to date with free, automated software and firmware updates.
To make maintenance and repairs even easier, pair your Ventis Pro5 monitors and DSXi Docking Station with iNet Exchange. iNet Exchange eliminates maintenance and repair by reviewing the performance of the monitor, sensors, circuit board, microprocessors, and pump every time you dock a monitor.
Well tell you whether a monitor needs attention before it fails and well automatically replace it. Before you know it, an iNet Exchange box is on your doorstep with a new unit, so you can spend more time managing your safety program and less time repairing gas detectors.