The T40 II is currently available for ordering in Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa, and Turkey.
A Robust, Reliable, and Flexible Portable Single Gas Monitor
Trust the gas detector that understands the importance of time and accuracy in dangerous situations. The T40 II Rattler™ has a sub 10s T90 sensor response time that informs workers immediately if hazards arise.
Test Drive the T40 II Rattler™
T40 II Rattler™ Technical Specifications
Humidity Range: 5% to 95% non-condensing
Temperature Range: -40 degrees C to 50 degrees C (-40 degrees F to 122 degrees F)
Sensors and Measuring Ranges:
- Carbon Monoxide (CO): 0 to 1000 ppm at 1 ppm resolution
- Carbon Monoxide (CO): 0 to 2000 ppm at 1 ppm resolution
- Hydrogen sulfide (H2S): 0 to 100 ppm at 0.1 ppm resolution
- Hydrogen sulfide (H2S): 0 to 200 ppm at 0.1 ppm resolution
- Hydrogen sulfide (H2S): 0 to 500 ppm at 0.1 ppm resolution
Battery: 3.6 V Primary Lithium-thionyl chloride (Li-SOCI2), 1.5AH, 2/3AA, replaceable
The T40 II Rattler single gas detector is primarily used to keep personnel safe by detecting the presence of hydrogen sulfide(H2S) or carbon monoxide (CO), in a serviceable, maintainable, simple to use instrument. The T40 II Rattler is the easiest gas detector to service while still making compliance manageable and cost effective with a user-configurable confidence flash.
The T40 II Rattler is robust and light, with an ingress protection of IP68 and is suitable for working in the most challenging, and hazardous areas. The industrial leading, ultra-fast T90 response time can detect gas hazards on the job in real time, saving valuable time, to ensure worker safety. To meet the needs of long-term operation, the high-performance lithium battery
can operate under extreme weather conditions continuously for 2 years.
SIMPLE, RAPID RESPONSE GAS DETECTION
- Robust, compact, and light
- Fast sensor response
- Multiple sensor range options with high accuracy
- Replaceable battery with two-year runtime
REAL-TIME ALERTS in a COMPACT MONITOR
Regardless of your work environment, the T40 II quickly and clearly alerts you to the presence of gas hazards.
- Cut through high-noise environments with a 95dB audible alarm
- See alerts on two red LED lights and a confidence indicator
- Easily view alerts on a large, backlit LCD screen
SENSOR OPTIONS and CONFIGURATION OPTIONS
The T40 II offers sensor options for multiple industries and applications, making it a reliable option for personal gas detection.
CO 0-1000 ppm
CO 0-2000 ppm
H2S 0-100 ppm
H2S 0-200 ppm
H2S 0-500 ppm