Garrett Super Scanner Law Enforcement Hand-Held Metal Detector With Audible And Silent Alarm Options – 8″ Scan Surface (9V Battery)
The Garrett Super Scanner saves patrons from embarrassment and helps protect security and law enforcement officers from needles and other harmful paraphernalia. This model features a reduction switch to help minimize rebar sensitivity interference while scanning at ankle level. A large scan surface enables quick and thorough scanning. Optional holder available to mount the Super Scanner on a belt or car.
The Garrett Super Scanner is the most recognized hand-held metal detector in the world. Originally designed for use at the1984 Olympic Games, and continually updated to meet evolving metal detection needs.
- Ultimate sensitivity:detects medium sized pistol from 9″ distance; large knife from 6″; razor blades and box cutters from 3″ distance; foil-wrapped drugs and tiny jewelry from 1″.
- Self-calibrating:digital microprocessor technology eliminates the need for periodic sensitivity adjustments.
- All Metal DetectionDetects ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel weapons, contraband, and other metallic objects
- Rugged, high-impact ABS casewith reinforced coil compartment. Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II and IV.
- Secure Internal Sensitivity Adjustment.
- Large 8″ scan surfacefor quick, thorough scanning.
- No tools requiredto change standard 9V battery (included). Optional rechargeable battery kit available.
- Sharp audible/silentvibrating alarm and bright red LEDindicates the detection of metal.
- Momentary push buttonhelps temporarily eliminate detection of nearby ambient metal such as rebar, metal walls.
- Weatherproof rubber handlewith battery cover and wrist strap.
- Three-color LED indication:Green LED indicates ON; Amber LED indicates LOW BATTERY: Red LED indicates ALARM.
- Operating temperatures:-35 F (-37 C) to 158 F (70 C)
|Three-color LED indication||Green LED = ON
Amber LED = LOW BATTERY
Red LED = ALARM
|Controls||Power switch (Audible / Off / Silent)
Interference Elimination Switch
|Audio Frequency||2 kHz Warble|
|Operating Temperatures||-35 F (-37 C) to 158 F (70 C)|
|Width||3.25″ (8.3 cm)|
|Thickness||1.625″ (4.1 cm)|
|Length||16.5″ (42 cm)|
|Total Weight||17.6 oz (500 g)|
|Shipping Size||21 x 11 x 5 (53.3cm x 28cmm x 12.7cm)|
|Shipping Weight||3 lbs (1.4 kg)|
|U.S. Trademarks||1,754,933 and 3,236,345|
|Battery Requirements||one 9V (included). Provides up to 100 hours of normal operation.|