SG-WMC is designed to control personnel and VIP access at luxury corporate headquarters. This motorized turnstile is ideal for locations where aesthetics is a priority. It provides very smooth passages thanks to its motor.Its wings are made of either glass or plexiglass. The motorized turnstile operates with 110 or 220 Vac.The internal voltage is 24 Vdc. The turnstile opens automatically with a signal triggered from a dry contact. In emergencies and special situations the turnstile can be left open permanently. In the production of this turnstile manufactured 100% at TANSA facilities, only stainless steel is used throughout.
Bi-directional motor wing.
2 mm thick polished, shiny AISI 304 quality stainless steel.
10 mm thick plexiglass. Led illumination. Optional: Tempered glass (60-70 cm).
Automatic closing. Service mode. Soft stop capability at locking points. Audio warning
Fail-Safe (Free passage during power failure).
- Emergency Mode
In case of emergency, the unit switches in to “emergency mode” following the signal received from fire detection system, and the wing can be opened in either directions automatically.
- Operating Voltage: 100-230 VAC. 47-60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 22W during passages, 9W during stand-by.
- Operating Temperature: 0º / +70º
- Opening-Closing Speed: ~1.5 sec.
- Passage Width: 60-90 cm
- Weight: ~40 kg
- Security Level: Deterrent.
- Areas of Use: Suitable for indoor use
- Accessories: Remote control unit. Stainless steel opposite unit. Photocell with opposite unit. Meter. Stainless steel reading bracket. Stainless steel bottom plate. Logo engraving.