SIX-PACK Bump-N-Go cylinder, 100 ppm CO,75 ppm H2S, 15% O2, 25% LEL(Methane)
For use with Ventis MX4, Ventis Pro, MX6 IBrid equipped with CO, H2S, O2 & LEL sensors.
Bump testing gas detectors before each day s use is theonly way to be sure that the sensors respond to gas. But ifyour team works on the go, they might not have access toa docking station or calibration gas to check their monitors.By the time they enter hazardous areas, they may noteven realize something is wrong with the monitor, untilit is too late. Your team needs a solution that goes wherethe work is, so they can test their gas detectors regardlessof location.Introducing the Ultra-Portable Bump-N-Go
- Bump test anytime, anywhere with the pocket-sized gascylinder
- Get 250 bumps out of one bottle, at a lower cost-per-bump,thanks to a push button regulator that eliminates wasted gas
- Enjoy lower shipping costs because there are no hazardousmaterial fees for ground shipments
- Save time and money by ordering the six-pack option
- Cylinder Shelf Life: 1 year
- Cylinder Dimension: Diameter 48 mm (1.90 in) / Cylinder Height 97.5 mm (3.84 in)
- Cylinder Weight: .204 kgs (0.45 lbs)
Gas detectors can only help you if they are working properly, and the easiest way to know is if you remember to Bump-N-Go.