The PD 6500i has also been trusted to safeguard international airports, hotels, government buildings, and correctional facilities. With its advanced networking and ability to pinpoint targets in 33 detection zones, the PD 6500i is the walk-through of choice for security professionals worldwide.
- 33 detection zones for precise identification on multiple objects, from head to toe, on the left / middle / right side of the body.
- More than 20 standard programs for versatility.
- Meets international safety standards.
- The PD 6500i meets the world’s highest standards, including those used at the following international airports, TSA, ECAC, STAC, AENA, CJIAC, DFT
- Direction counting – four settings for counting (forward, backward, subtract and bidirectional).
- Dual Search: Both panels are equipped with transmitters and receivers, making the PD 6500i two metal detectors in one. It searches from both sides for excellent smoothness and performance.
- Using broadband search technology, it provides excellent target analysis for ferrous and non-ferrous metal weapons, increasing throughput.
- Easy assembly
The modular design of the PD 6500i allows for quick and easy assembly; you only need to connect the four main components with eight screws and three cables.
- Precise Positioning Zones
Garrett Multiple Target Identification displays 33 distinct zones, precisely defining the left, right, center, from head to toe.
- Entrance Signals
Efficient traffic flow, with visible, eye-level lights, international “wait” and “go” symbols on the entrance side, on both panels.
- Floor mounting (option)
You can attach the PD 6500i to the floor with the optional adhesive kit, which can also be used to protect the floor when moving the unit.
- The PD 6500i control unit allows authorized use with multi-level code; you can change settings such as program and sensitivity. A beep will sound within 10 seconds if you enter an incorrect code.
- The PD 6500i retains all settings in the event of a power failure and does not require re-calibration every time the unit is turned off and then on again. No battery is required for memory operation. If the unit is operating, it will perform a self-test on each system continuously, and any faults or problems will be displayed on the LC display immediately.
- Overhead control unit
LC display, alarm lights, LED diagram and control buttons, plus all wiring, connections, electronics are locked in a simple lockable overhead unit, eliminating the need for an external control unit and wiring.
- Multidimensional Roll
The PD 6500i is equipped with an exclusive multidimensional roll that filters out unwanted objects such as guns, knives, or other thin cylindrical weapons; regardless of location.
- Audio and visual alarm
Audible sound and visible LEDs when a target is found. Digital Signal Processor (DSP) -based Technology DSP results in better sensitivity, noise immunity, discrimination, search homogeneity, and an overall more valuable product.
- 33 separate detection zones
The PD 6500i has an exclusive 33 detection zones on the left / middle / right side of the body for full detection, from head to toe.
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) -based Technology
DSP provides better sensitivity, noise immunity, discrimination, search homogeneity, and an overall more valuable product.
|Detection Zones||33 zones (left, right and center); visual and audible alarms with a built-in dry contact alarm relay|
|Multi-Unit Synchronization||Synchronization with wired AC power lines or with manual frequency selection for wireless operation|
|Visual Displays||LED zone indicator lights on both panels. Pace lights on entry side only, with intuitive images.|
|Access Control||Eight-button keypad with numerical codes. Keypad lock to control access and to enable/disable the keypad.|
|Passageway Interior Size||Width 30″ (0.76 m)
Height 80″ (2.03 m)
Depth 23″ (0.58 m)(32 versions are also available)
|Overall Exterior Size||Width 35″ (0.90 m)
Height 87″ (2.21 m)
Depth 23″ (0.58 m)
|Shipping Size||Width 35.5″ (0.90 m)
Height 91.5″ (2.32 m)
Depth 6.25″ (.16 m)
|Shipping Weight||165 lbs. (74 kg)|
|Operating Temperatures||-4 F (-20 C) to +149 F (65 C); Humidity to 95% non-condensing.|
|Power||Fully automatic 100 to 240 VAC, 50 or 60 Hertz, 45 watts; no rewiring, switching or adjustments needed.|
|Regulatory Information||Meets international airport standards such as TSA, ECAC, STAC, AENA, CJIAC, DFT. Meets additional standards and requirements such as USMS, NIJ-0601.02, NILECJ. Meets Electrical Safety and Compatibility Requirements for CE, FCC, CSA, IEC, ICNIRP, IEEE.|
|Weatherproofing||Meets IP 55, IP 65, IEC 529 Standard for moisture, foreign matter protection|
|Construction||Attractive scratch and mar-resistant laminate. Detection Heads and Support: heavy duty aluminum.|
|Control Outputs||Solid state switches (low voltage AC or DC) for operating external alarms and control devices.|
|(optional) Remote Control||Desktop Remote Control with Zone Indication; personal computer with wired or wireless iC Module; or IR remote|
|(optional) Networking||Manage individual or groups of walkthroughs and perform statistical analysis of throughput with wired or wireless iC Module and client software.|