Item Number | 18109329-131
Industrial Scientific DSXi Cloud-Connected 3 Port Docking Station for MX6 iBrid Gas Monitor (Fits both Pumped and Non-Pumped monitors)
Whats in the box:
- DSXi Cloud-Connected 3-Port Docking Station for MX6 iBrid Gas Monitors
- US/ North American Power Cord
- DSXi Activation Key
- Two iGas Reader and Cables
DONT FORGET Your Calibration Gas, & your iGas Regulator/s!
How does “CLOUD CONNECT” work The DSXi is a cloud-connected station that is an automated maintenance, record storage, and fleet management solution. Each DSXi comes with an Activation Key Code. So once you purchase the DSXi just connect the DSXi Docking Station to a network hub that has internet access by a Cat 5 cable. Next follow the instructions to register the Activation Key Code and setup your account on Industrial Scientific’s website. The DSXi will automatically communicate and send your instrument reports and information to the iNet Servers. You can access your instrument information from any computer or tablet that has internet access by using your login credentials.
- Bump test and calibration schedules can be tracked and set to be performed automatically, ensuring that instruments are ready for use prior to the start of a shift.
- Cloud-based data storage provides peace of mind with automatic file back-up, and easy recovery in case of unexpected data loss.
- Effortlessly manage your fleet, data, and software updates from any web-enabled device.
- Email alerts and notifications provide information on worker exposure and instrument usage, as well as instrument service needs.
- Warranty:Two-year warranty DSX (Standalone) and DSX-L (Local Server)
- Guaranteed For Life Program** DSXi (Cloud-connected)
- Instruments supported: MX6 iBrid (Diffusion or Pumped Versions)
- Dimensions: MX6 iBrid: H: 25.3cm (9.96″); W: 16.9cm (6.65″); D: 27.3cm (10.75″)
- Gas inlets: 3-Port Version: One fresh air port, two calibration gas ports
- Pump flow rate: 1.2 SCFH (550 mL / min)
- Communication: 10 / 100 Ethernet support, RJ-45 Category 5 Connection
- Operating temperature range: 0 C to +50 C /32 F to 122 F
- Operating humidity range: 0% to 80% relative humidity (RH) up to 30 C (86 F), decreasing linearly to 50% RH at 50 C (122 F)
- External power supply ratings: Supply voltage: 100-240 VAC/12 VDC,Freq. range: 50-60 Hz, Current rating: 5A