- 1 each DSX Standalone 3-Port Docking Station for Tango TX1
- 2 each iGas Cables and Tubing
- 1 each Activation Key for Cloud Connect Access
How does “CLOUD CONNECT” work
The DSXi is a cloud-connected station that is an automated maintenance, record storage, and fleet management solution. Each DSXi comes with an Activation Key Code. So once you purchase the DSXi just connect the DSXi Docking Station to a network that has internet access by a Cat 5 cable.
Next follow the instructions to register the Activation Key Code and setup your account on Industrial Scientific’s website. The DSXi will automatically communicate and send your instrument reports and information to the iNet Servers. You can access your instrument information from any computer or tablet that has internet access by using your login credentials.
- Bump test and calibration schedules can be tracked and set to be performed automatically, ensuring that instruments are ready for use prior to the start of a shift.
- Cloud-based data storage provides peace of mind with automatic file back-up, and easy recovery in case of unexpected data loss.
- Effortlessly manage your fleet, data, and software updates from any web-enabled device.
- Email alerts and notifications provide information on worker exposure and instrument usage, as well as instrument service needs.
- Guaranteed For Life Program** DSXi (Cloud-connected)
- Instruments supported: Tango TX1
- Dimensions: Tango TX1: H: 22.7cm (8.92″); W: 16.9cm (6.65″); D: 27.3cm (10.75″)
- Gas inlets: 3-Port Version: One fresh air port, two calibration gas ports
- Pump flow rate: 1.2 SCFH (550 mL / min)
- Communication: 10 / 100 Ethernet support, RJ-45 Category 5 Connection
- Display: 128 x 64 Dot Matrix LCD Multilingual modes English, Spanish, French, German and Portuguese***
- Operating temperature & humidity range: 0 C to +50 C /32 F to 122 F, 0% to 80% relative humidity (RH) up to 30 C (86 F), decreasing linearly to 50% RH at 50 C (122 F)
- External power supply ratings: Supply voltage: 100-240 VAC/12 VDC, Frequency range: 50-60 Hz, Current rating: 5A