- DSX Standalone 3-Port Docking Station for MX6 iBrid Gas Monitors
- US/ North American Power Cord
- Two iGas Reader and Cables
The DSX in standalone mode is a simple out-of-the-box gas detector maintenance station that requires no PC or network configuration.
- Easy bump testing and calibration of instruments upon dock.
- Automated record keeping with direct USB data storage eliminates concerns about storage space or losing compliance data.
- Automatic printing of bump and calibration certificates (with direct connect printer) provides hard copy printouts for hot work and confined space entry.
- Automatic instrument wake-up and battery charging.
- Auto detection of calibration gas type and expiration date upon cylinder connection.
Want to upgrade to the Cloud Connect Service later No Problem! Purchase the a DSXi Activation Key any time and the DSX Standalone becomes a cloud-connected fully automated instrument maintenance station. There is no need to send anything back for activation all upgrades are easily performed in the field. Call 800-949-7233 to purchase the Cloud Connect Activation Key.
- Warranty:Two-year warranty DSX (Standalone) and DSX-L (Local Server)
- Guaranteed For Life Program** DSXi (Cloud-connected)
- Instruments supported: MX6 iBrid (Diffusion or Pumped Versions)
- Dimensions: MX6 iBrid: H: 25.3cm (9.96″); W: 16.9cm (6.65″); D: 27.3cm (10.75″)
- Gas inlets: 3-Port Version: One fresh air port, two calibration gas ports
- Pump flow rate: 1.2 SCFH (550 mL / min)
- Communication: 10 / 100 Ethernet support, RJ-45 Category 5 Connection
- Operating temperature range: 0 C to +50 C /32 F to 122 F
- Operating humidity range: 0% to 80% relative humidity (RH) up to 30 C (86 F), decreasing linearly to 50% RH at 50 C (122 F)
- External power supply ratings: Supply voltage: 100-240 VAC/12 VDC,Freq. range: 50-60 Hz, Current rating: 5A