What’s in the box:
- DSX-L LOCAL SERVER Docking Station for Ventis MX4
- 3-Port Version: One fresh air port, two calibration gas ports
- US/ North American Power Cord
- Two iGas Readers and Cables
- Two Year Warranty
DONT FORGET Your Calibration Gas, & your iGas Regulator/s!
The DSX in local server mode provides the option to automatically store data from all docking stations behind a corporate network firewall, addressing network and data storage restrictions or preferences.
- Bump test and calibration schedules can be tracked and set to be performed automatically, ensuring that instruments are ready for use prior to the start of a shift.
- Automatic instrument wake-up and battery charging.
- Company and application specific instrument settings are easily set up from within the company network.
- Configure reports to provide the data you want, when you want it.
- Calibration gas status indicators provide warning to order replacement gas before a cylinder is empty.
- Warranty: Two-year warranty for DSX-L (Local Server)
- Instruments supported: Ventis MX4 (Diffusion or Pumped Versions)
- Dimensions: Ventis MX4, Ventis LS: H: 24.9cm (9.83″); W: 16.9cm (6.65″); D: 27.3cm (10.75″)
- Gas inlets: 3-Port Version: One fresh air port, two calibration gas ports
- Pump flow rate: 1.2 SCFH (550 mL / min)
- Communication: 10 / 100 Ethernet support, RJ-45 Category 5 Connection
- Operating temperature range: 0 C to +50 C /32 F to 122 F
- Operating humidity range: 0% to 80% relative humidity (RH) up to 30 C (86 F), decreasing linearly to 50% RH at 50 C (122 F)
- External power supply ratings: Supply voltage: 100-240 VAC/12 VDC,Freq. range: 50-60 Hz, Current rating: 5A